These two organizations, renowned for their pioneering work in gender equity and gender partnership, are collaborating to present a special half-day intensive for high-level male-female pairs from the same company who want to learn how to:
- Remove individual and organizational gender blind spots
- Replace them with pragmatic, powerful action steps that strengthen workplace culture and practice
- Boost their competitive advantage
Participants will gain the knowledge, attitudes, and specific action plans necessary to produce transformative change in their workplace.
Date, Time, Location
Half-day training scheduled at your convenience at YOUR in-house location
- Participants experience ah-ha moments and actionable insights on the impact of gender inequality and where it is unconsciously present in their own leadership and within their organizations.
- Participants discover the most common blind spots that men have about women, and women have about men.
- Participants enjoy social networking with others who share their commitment to building cultures of Gender Partnership.
- Participants generate an immediate personal action plan that is inspiring, relevant, and doable.
- Each participant consciously chooses to take responsibility for eliminating gender bias wherever it exists in their organizations.
- Participants leave moved, fired up, and impassioned to take a stand for Gender Partnership in the workplace.
Rayona has been teaching and consulting on Gender Partnership for more than 25 years — making her one of the first in the nation to foresee that “more women” isn’t the sole solution to an organization’s problems. It’s more women and men working in partnership and leveraging each others’ strengths that will make a difference in our companies — and our world.
Ron Bynum has more than 35 years experience as a management consultant working with Fortune 500 companies and executives in such diverse industries as computer technology, venture capital, energy, insurance, telecommunications, and financial services. He specializes in large-scale cultural and organizational transformation, leadership development, and building high-performance multi-functional teams that work together to produce consistent outstanding results.
Our Gender Partnership Workshop consists of four learning modules that include highly interactive exercises with video clips from The Representation Project’s documentaries, engaging presentations, and candid discussions that promote a deep sense of shared commitment and inspired action.
Who Should Attend
This workshop has been developed for business leaders. Attendees must register as a mixed gender pairs from the same company. There is room for 25 companies to participate.
Contact us personally for more information, pricing, and availability.
Contact Valerie Joi Fiddmont at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Our Sponsors
The Representation Project
The Representation Project inspires individuals and communities to challenge and overcome limiting stereotypes so that everyone, regardless of gender, race, class, age, sexual orientation, or circumstance, can fulfill their human potential. With our advisors and expert partners, we lead workshops and discussions that encourage industry leaders to create more positive, accurate representations in media and advertising and champion equal representation in the workforce.
We are best known for our films Miss Representation, which calls for the valuing people - especially women -- as whole human beings, not gendered stereotypes, and The Mask You Live In, which follows boys and young men as they struggle to stay true to themselves while negotiating America’s narrow definition of masculinity.
Connect with us on social media!
The Institute for Gender Partnership has delivered training of this kind to over 20,000 people over the past 25 years and enjoys overwhelming acclaim on our positive impact on clients across industries and within local, state, and federal government agencies. Founded by Rayona Sharpnack, IGP is respected as a global thought leader as well as pioneer in the field of Gender Partnership.
Our award-winning programs and consulting consistently deliver transformative change for individuals and organizations, resulting in better financial results, improved employee engagement, higher retention rates, more innovation, higher productivity, and improved customer satisfaction.
Connect with us on social media!