“The Women Leading Change program is a leadership training like no other. It’s a way to dig deep into yourself to understand why you think and react the way you do, what has been holding you back, and how you can have the power to make change. It’s also an incredible networking opportunity.”
– RECENT PARTICIPANT
Our work empowers people to produce unprecedented results quickly and to sustain these changes. Our purpose in focusing primarily on women’s leadership development is based on our belief that exponentially increasing the number and quality of women leaders improves an organization’s ability to innovate, collaborate, and increase performance. Volumes of research substantiate this.
Most – if not all – leadership books and training programs on the market today tell you what you need to know and do to be an effective leader. But being an extraordinary leader is more about who you are “being” and how well you harness the resources within your environment.
Women Leading Change is a facilitated workshop. The program is a combination of individual exercises, group discussion, small learning teams, and video conferences – all with peer and facilitated coaching.
Expect conversations that challenge your perception of leadership and what is possible!
In the program, you will:
- Discover your untapped potential and learn new ways to reframe and resolve problems that you observe in your organization, your team and your daily work.
- Learn the blind spots that men have about women and women have about men; this can forward the advancement of all women in your organization.
- Become a catalyst for transforming your company’s culture into one of full Gender Partnership™.
- Translate your learning into action by developing an articulated plan to execute your goals and achieve desired outcomes using strategic alignment tools.
- Create a plan for a specific, current project of sufficient importance and scope to make a lasting organizational difference.
- Gain awareness of your current leadership blind spots and stylistic preferences, and learn new ways to get yourself back on track when unintended and unexpected events occur.
People who benefit from our programs include women who:
- Have significant responsibility within their organization, and/or manage high-leverage projects.
- Are formal or informal leaders in their organizations.
- Envision an extraordinary result but can’t see how to produce it.
- Feel too busy to connect with other professionals at a level that is mutually affirming.
- Are at a crossroads in their careers.
Our participants come from large corporations, start-ups, nonprofit organizations and the public sector.
What Participants Are Saying About the Program
We have been educating and awakening women leaders through this program for over 25 years. Here are some unedited comments from our most recent attendees.
- The benefit and value to you as a leader in both your personal life and professional life are immeasurable. The time may feel impossible to set aside, but once you are through it, you’ll wish it was more.
- A unique training program that doesn’t just end when the workshop is over, but a real program that empowers you to understand who you are as a leader and what you can contribute to the organization in real dollars.
- A developmental program which allowed me to think outside of my usual boundaries to consider how I can do the most good for my company.
- Just what I needed to further my development and help me advance my leadership skills to the next level! I am grateful to my company for the experience!
- The course provides an instant network of talented women that you can tap into for support and identifying candidates for positions. Lastly, you learn about gender differences and how to apply that knowledge in the business and home environment.
- Enlightens you on subtle differences between men and woman which provides a framework to help remove bias. Ultimately good for the soul!
- The program is like nothing I have experienced in my 10 years with my company. It is not a training or a skill development program, but a true experience of understanding who you are and why you are the way you are, the implications of your actions, and an evolution from within. …Its impact is difficult to put into words, but you truly leave a different and better person, both personally and professionally.
- I cannot overemphasize what a valuable and rewarding program it was for me. I walked away with a clear image of the leader I am, and how I will approach every leadership opportunity I’m presented.
- It was a breakthrough experience that allowed me to recognize how I lead/interact with my colleagues, family, and friends. It provided me the opportunity to re-shape how I approach life and has left me feeling empowered and excited about the future both professionally and personally.
- Women Leading Change is a program that teaches leaders how to improve business results by driving high performance behaviors.
- You discover the blind spots to your achieving beyond what you can imagine; you design a breakthrough project to demonstrate your leadership and produce unprecedented results; while also giving you access to living a “whole” life based on who you want to be for yourself and others.
- Mind blowing – life changing – empowering – eye opening!
- Opens your eyes to yourself and the people around you and is like nothing you’ve attended before. It strengthened my commitment to the company and helped me to be a better leader and human being.
“Women Leading Change gave me the tools to think bigger than I ever had before, the skills to achieve those big dreams, and confidence that I could have fun doing it. I don’t believe that I would be in my current position if I hadn’t attended this program.”
– Linda Seale, President and CEO
Ryan Hankin Kent, Inc.
Dates, Locations, Fees
Women Leading Change is available in-house or as an open-enrollment course. For in-house programs, call us at 415-331-3222.
Open-enrollment offerings of Women Leading Change are listed here.
October 25-27, 2017 in Los Gatos, CA (SF Bay Area). $4500 per participant. Lead by Rayona Sharpnack, CEO and founder of Institute for Women’s Leadership.